Friday, October 3, 2008

A Wee Bit of an Update

10/1 ~ My first full day of work and it went relativity quickly. I was actually productive, a huge change from Meyer & Njus where I felt like I was getting dumber by the day!!! I finished all the induction packs complete with revisions, and completely on time! I also formally joined the Edinburgh University Boat Club today which means I'm one step closer to rowing at the Royal Henley Regatta!

10/2 ~ Only thing worth noting is a cheerleading dance practice where we actually did a bit of dancing and a lot of chatting girly style, because we realized that none of us really know one another that much!

10/3 ~ Today was all about getting ready for the weekend up in Inverness! This unfortunately included a lot of erging since I'm going to be away all weekend.

No comments: